[Sw-l] ok - transcribing videos

Mon Dec 27 23:52:04 UTC 2021

SignWriting List
December 27, 2021

Hello SW List, and Carlos!

Hope you all are enjoying the holiday season.

Thank you for sharing your work, Carlos. This is a large job to caption videos.

You did this so well … and so quickly in one day? Impressive. What is your working process? What software do you use, for exampe?

Here is your captioned video today:

Fábio de Sá Ensina : A BATATA ESTÁ BOA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RigH7FzP8Ac

What is the name and link of your YouTube Channel where there are other captioned videos?

I know you are posting videos regularly … thank you for this -

Val ;-)