[Sw-l] Videos in all sign languages are welcome on the SignWriting List

Valerie Sutton 0000001342802f5f-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Wed Feb 24 10:54:52 EST 2021

SignWriting List
February 24, 2021

Hello Skip and all members of the SignWriting List -

Videos in all sign languages are welcome on the SignWriting List ...Post your sign language videos any time.

So the answer is yes, Skip, you are welcome to post a video in ASL anytime here on the SignWriting List.

List members are from all over the world, and use different sign languages, but there are many who know ASL, and we all learn from each other.

Regarding posting issues… Short videos should be no problem for the Listserve software.

If you experience problems directly posting the video in an email to the SignWriting List, please tell us.

If your video is a very long one (which will be wonderful), post your long video on YouTube, and then send the SignWriting List a link to your video on YouTube…

Look forward to your videos!

Val ;-)

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: