[Sw-l] [SPAM] Re: A second book posted written in LIBRAS "A Onda Coreana Me Pegou No Isolamento"

Melquiedes Ferreira Franco escolavirtualprojetofaisca at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 3 19:12:46 UTC 2021

Hi! Valerie Sutton and other members of the group, my name is Melquiedes, I
am a history teacher, brazilian sign language interpreter, so, I would like
to present you our bilingual book Portuguese / Libras / sign writing, our
goal is to promote sign language and sig writing as well.

The literary work 'A Saga do Surdo' tells the trajectory of the deaf in the
history of mankind, in order to aggregate deaf literature and provide the
experience of a bilingual reading to its readers, encouraging and
disseminating Libras (Brazilian sign language).

Accessible in Libras (Brazilian sign language), with texts in Portuguese
and SignWriting (Sign Writing), the illustrated book covers the main facts
of this history, starting in Ancient Egypt until the achievement of the
liberation of sign language (Congress of Paris - 1971), after the Oralist
Empire.

In a simple and summarized way, the reader will have at hand a brief
summary of more than 4000 years of history, in addition, he will be able to
learn Libras, Portuguese and Sign Writing in a didactic way.

You can see more by watching the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=TLPQMzAwMTIwMjF6YiS2ykRMKg&v=_Es24V12sOQ&feature=emb_logo

Melquiedes Ferreira Franco.