[Sw-l] New Brazilian book 'A Saga do Surdo' with SignWriting

Melquiedes Ferreira Franco escolavirtualprojetofaisca at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 3 21:47:10 UTC 2021

Wow! you answer me so fast. Thank you for your attention!!!
Yes, of course, iI would like to see the book on the signwriting website.
unfortunately, there is no downloadable version of this book.
It is sold only in the physical version.
I would like to know how I can send a book as a gift. That would be an
honor for us.
I was responsible for signwriting, but the author of the book is my
daughter, Maria Alice Floriano Franco.
I´m waiting for your address.
If I making some mistakes in English, I´m sorry, my English working in
progress.

Thank you so much.

Melquiedes.