[Sw-l] SignWriting.org is on the new server!

Valerie Sutton 0000001342802f5f-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Wed Feb 10 16:25:11 UTC 2021

SignWriting List
February 10, 2021

Hello Steve, and SignWriting List Members!

We are so fortunate that Steve is taking care of us. THANK YOU, Steve, for managing the SignWriting Server all these years, and thank you, also, for donating so much time to make this work in our new world. Moving so many web sites from the old server, to a new server, is not a small job. I am grateful for this gift.

I sincerely hope we can find more funding. I am donating monthly to https://patreon.com/signwriting

But … my donation is not enough to pay for everything, so I hope those of you who use SignWriting, will pitch in too.

The new server seems to be running beautifully, Steve. I just visited SignWriting.org and it is sharp!!

2021 is the beginning of a new era for SignWriting - Tomorrow, February 11th, is a New Moon - a time for new beginnings!

Thank you once again, Steve, for your donation of time and all your efforts -

I found my hat ;-)

Val ;-)