[Sw-l] SignWriting.org is on the new server!

Valerie Sutton 0000001342802f5f-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Wed Feb 10 23:06:15 UTC 2021

SignWriting List
February 10, 2021

Hello Stefan! (and Steve ;-)

Great to hear from you Stefan - and you both are magicians with programming and art… I went to DELEGS to this url:

https://apps.delegs.de/delegseditor/

and I typed in the word STEVE and here is a screen capture of your art - wonderful!

And Stefan, your Mundbildschrift is on the board ….