[Sw-l] HAPPY NEW YEAR! ;-)

Stefan Woehrmann 000000068eb2df61-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Sun Jan 3 17:21:34 UTC 2021

And a very happy 2021 to you as well, Valerie!

...a little bit late...but nevertheless from the bottom of my heart...

Would like to refer to my greeting-cards artwork from some years
ago...these little guys were designed by my sons ...and I fell so much in
love with the possibilities to create artwork with your invented symbols
for SignWriting or DanceWriting or SportsWriting...

see attached greeting cards.

Have a great year and take care

Stefan

Am Fr., 1. Jan. 2021 um 20:05 Uhr schrieb Dale Spoor <dale.spoor27 at gmail.com