[Sw-l] Update for the Sutton SignWriting Web Components

Stephen Slevinski slevin at SIGNPUDDLE.NET
Tue Jul 6 13:02:14 UTC 2021

Hi SignWriting List,

A new version of the Sutton SignWriting Web Components is ready,
v0.10.0.  This was an extensive simplification of the project.
https://sutton-signwriting.github.io/sgnw-components/

Now I'm ready to start working on the SignWriting vertical paragraph
next.  It should be ready in a few weeks. Once it's complete, I will
bump the version to 1.0 for an official production release.

After that, I will start working on the interactive components of
SignWriting that make up SignMaker and SignText.  Exciting times.

-Steve