[Sw-l] Question on on Facebook SW Discussion Group

Sat Jun 19 23:00:40 EDT 2021

SignWriting List
June 19, 2021

Hello SW List Members!

A technical question was asked on the Facebook SignWriting Discussion Group today:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SuttonSignWriting <https://www.facebook.com/groups/SuttonSignWriting>

It is written by Sutthikhun from Thailand. Here is the question:

Hello! This is the latest word, EVOLUTION, I've added to the ASL dictionary and I have some questions to ask you as following:
Are these symbols correct? If not, how should it be edited?
If I want to edit this sign later in the ASL dictionary (SignPuddle), how can I do or which button do I have to click?
Thanks in advance!
Link to video: https://youtu.be/9g9fkZCV5JE <https://youtu.be/9g9fkZCV5JE?fbclid=IwAR1PYm3vm07WGJQnAFum95fXqmXbNjJKler6Kexip_tc-VXeraZK63C8lgg> (0:09)
Evolution = the slow steady development of plants, animals, etc. during the history of the earth, as they adapt to changes in their environment