[Sw-l] Question on on Facebook SW Discussion Group

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 19 23:27:26 EDT 2021

Hello Valerie,

Thanks for adding bringing this message from Sutthikhun to the SignWriting List’s attention.

First, let me answer the question about editing signs in SignPuddle. I will send another email with how I would write that sign myself. If there are other list members who want to make suggestions on how to write the sign in question, I would welcome that. :-) Here is the direct link to the entry in SignPuddle: https://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/searchword.php?ui=1&sgn=4&sid=11451

If you have registered and logged into SignPuddle, then you will be able to edit your writing by clicking on the button that says “Write Sign”.

If you didn’t login, then the entry is associated to your IP address at the time that you created the entry. So if you don’t see a button that says “Write Sign”, then you won’t be able to edit the writing. (For that reason, I would suggest that you register and log into SignPuddle when making an entry so that you don’t run into the chance that your IP changes on you and then you can’t edit your entries in the future.)

So, can you see the button that says “Write Sign”? If so, this will take you to the SignMaker that you used to create the entry to begin with. :-)

Adam