[Sw-l] Question on on Facebook SW Discussion Group

Sutthikhun Phaengphongsai suttikunep at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 22 12:22:26 EDT 2021

Good evening Valerie,

As you asked me if I did know that I could print the vocab list to PDF in
SP Online. No, I didn't and I'm not sure if I understand what you said
about "the Text field". Does it mean the text box in the photo below? If I
want to give a group of signs to the theme of "numbers", I do have to type
only the word "numbers" in the text box, don't I? Anyway, that seems to be
a very useful function. :)

[image: sign (27).png]
Sutthikhun (Ae)