[Sw-l] Printing to PDF in SignPuddle Online

Valerie Sutton 0000001342802f5f-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Tue Jun 22 13:13:11 EDT 2021

SignWriting List
June 22, 2021

PRINTING TO PDF IN SIGNPUDDLE ONLINE

Many thanks to Anne-Claude Prelaz Girod from French-Switzerland for providing the initiative and funding for the Print-To-PDF program in SignPuddle Online, which Steve Slevinski designed and programmed - It is a wonderful feature of SignPuddle that is not known by a lot of people, so this is why I am featuring it now. Anny also provided instruction which I will post next.

Let’s imagine you want to create a PDF file of ASL numbers that are written in the SignPuddle ASL Dictionary.

Find each entry of ASL numbers you want to list, and place a “Search-Word” or a “Theme” in the Text Field of each entry, like “number”.

Then, click on “Search by Words” and type “number” in the Text Field. Then press the Search button and this will list all the entries.

Then, click on the Print to PDF button at the bottom of the found entries.

See attached screen capture: