[Sw-l] New sign for "Mosque" in Thai SL (waiting for discussion)

Valerie Sutton sutton at DANCEWRITING.ORG
Thu Jun 24 18:49:30 UTC 2021

SignWriting List
June 24, 2021

Thank you, Adam and Josenilson and Sutthikhun (Ae), for the great discussion ;-)

I enjoyed reading it message by message…

I was supermarket shopping and while buying milk, I was reading sign language at the same time - ha! ;-)

Thank you Adam and Josenilson (good catch on the palm facing) for providing a new writing of the Thailand sign for MOSQUE. So now there are two good written versions of the same sign, which can be called SignSpellings.

Be sure to save your new writings in the SignPuddle Dictionary so we can see the comparisons between the versions - I couldn’t find your writing, Adam, in SignPuddle - did you save it to SignPuddle? - We don’t want to lose that version. Beautifully written with constructed arrows.

Then, when others are searching, they can read the two versions and learn and choose which SignSpelling they want…or even write a different way and save it…

Anyway - its great to have the videos right there to help the writers and readers too -

I love SignPuddle Online because we can learn how to write details together step by step, save our work, and later others will be inspired by it

Val;-)

---------