[Sw-l] Subdomain on SignWriting.org

Stephen Slevinski slevin at SIGNPUDDLE.NET
Tue Mar 2 18:26:22 EST 2021

Hi SignWriting List, I've been working on the server for SignWriting.org
and everything is going great. We have power and resources to share.
I'd like to thank my supporters on Patreon and PayPal, so I'm offering
subdomains on SignWriting.org as a perk.
My personal website is https://SteveSlevinski.me. After a little
configuration, my website is also available as
https://steve.signwriting.org.
If you are a monthly supporter and want a subdomain on SignWriting.org,
let me know. This is a new initiative, so I'm currently working out the
details and reference websites.
Supporters of $1 a month can have a subdomain on SignWriting.org
forwarded to an existing website on a different server. This can be done
through DNS IP or URL redirection.
Supporters of $10 a month or more are eligible for hosting static
websites on our community server. Supporters of $20 a month or more are
eligible for hosting dynamic websites on our community server with PHP
7.3, Symfony, Doctrine, SQLite, MySQL, node, and more
Let me know what you think...
-Steve

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: