[Sw-l] E-book =?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=9CAna_Jansen=E2=80=99s_legend_and_stories=E2=80=9D_?=in Libras-SignWriting

Thu Mar 11 14:40:19 EST 2021

SignWriting List
March 11, 2021

Thank you, Professor Rubens Almeida, for posting this message about your
new publication. It is a beautiful publication! I love the color, including
the SignWriting that is written "colorized", which is a standard that Steve
Slevinski programmed into SignPuddle Online, that we have used for many
different kinds of publications, including children's stories. Hands are
blue, movement symbols are red, facial expressions and heads are green, and
other body parts such as the shoulders, are black. I think it looks
wonderful on the pages of the e-book. And I enjoyed the animated figures
and also I enjoyed reading Adam Frost's Preface. Congratulations to
everyone! And thank you for doing this work, which is something that will
be treasured for generations I am sure - Please send my best wishes to
everyone on your team, and also to those who use SignWriting in Brazil. We
are so fortunate to know each other!

Val ;-)