[Sw-l] Fwd: Humanities and Social Sciences Research Publication

Thu Mar 11 19:17:25 UTC 2021

SignWriting List
March 11, 2021

For those using SignWriting in research in Anthropology and in the long list of categories listed below, research papers are being published. Submit your paper by March 20th. I am re-posting this information, so if you have questions you will find their email addresses below too. Hope this is valuable for you. Val ;-)

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu