[Sw-l] Thai Sign For GOOD LUCK

Sutthikhun Phaengphongsai suttikunep at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 24 15:16:32 EDT 2021

Exactly, that was me adding some Thai signs to the ThSL SP Online after you
suggested me for the website. It's so fun and useful. 😄 Your transcription
is also interesting and the comment sounds reasonable to me. Thanks again!
Anyway, I don't understand the term "one compound sign". I'm curious
about how the compound form would be if the two signs were used together?

[image: thank you.png]
Sutthikhun