[Sw-l] ASL Poem written by Francisca Ben ítez

Tue Nov 2 16:32:26 UTC 2021

SignWriting List
November 2, 2021

It is our pleasure, Francisca, to read your poem on our SW site:

SignWriting in USA
https://www.signwriting.org/usa/

Have you ever considered writing poetry or prose in Chilean Sign Language? Here is the Chilean SignPuddle:

Chilean Sign Language Dictionary
https://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/index.php?ui=5&sgn=0&sgn=135

I loved learning about your father, and would like someday to learn more about his contributions to the Deaf Community in Chile and around the world too…a remarkable story...

I am posting your ASL poetry on my Facebook page today ;-)

Have a great day!

Val ;-)