[Sw-l] SignWriter Newspaper

Wed Nov 10 05:13:27 UTC 2021

SignWriting List
November 9, 2021

Hello Honza, and everyone -

Here is a PDF of one article written in Danish Sign Language, American Sign Language, English and Danish, from the SignWriter Newspaper:

https://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs13/sw1246_SignWriter_Newspaper_Danish_&_American_Sign%20Language_1982-1983.pdf

The rest of the newspapers I will need to take photos of each page for you - it will be good to do this to preserve the pages -

Tomorrow is another day - talk to you tomorrow -

Thank you for your messages!!

Val ;-)