[Sw-l] SignWriting support for Deaf-Blind?

Alex Garcia agapasm at AGAPASM.COM.BR
Sat Nov 13 20:35:00 UTC 2021

Hi Valerie !!!

Thanks and God bless you!

Thank you for your kind words.

I remind you that you can read my reflexions here -
www.agapasm.com.br/english.asp [1]

(Visit and share).

I am always here if you need!

Keep up the good work and stay safe and well.

Alex Garcia - Brazil

www.agapasm.com.br [2]

Valerie Sutton SignWriting List moderator sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu