[Sw-l] Uta Mei=?utf-8?Q?=C3=9Fner_?=introduces herself

Valerie Sutton 0000001342802f5f-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Sat Nov 27 15:39:01 UTC 2021

SignWriting List
November 27, 2021

Hello SignWriting List Members!

I hope all those in the US who celebrated Thanksgiving on the 25th of November had a wonderful time with family and friends. I had a memorable Thanksgiving with old friends and I ate way too much!!

I feel thankful for all of you, who are doing such important work writing sign languages around the world. Your messages are an inspiration to me and I am sure others too. I have a feeling the year 2022 will be groundbreaking in new developments.

I am reading every message carefully now.

My first question is …. Which format do you use, Amit, for your work with SignWriting in animation… FSW (Formal SignWriting) or SWU (SignWriting Unicode)?

Val ;-)