[Sw-l] Thai Fingerspelling: Vowels and marks

Carlos Cristian Libras carloscristianlibras at GMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 16 19:41:50 UTC 2021

Mayday, Carlos Cristian here!
I am so happy to see these productions written in different sign languages.
My heart is full!
I was very happy when I opened the "inputs" NO Signpuddle of Sutthikhun and
saw that in addition to the written sign, in several there is a video of
the sign being made.
Thank you for this work of art.