[Sw-l] SW-L Digest - 25 Oct 2021 to 26 Oct 2021 - Special issue (#2021-136)

K Cumberbatch mehrarbeite at GMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 26 22:10:38 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the suggestions and feedback. I'll find out if what Adam and
Sutthikuhn suggested can be used in SooSL.

Yes, I think an add-on is a great approach for new handshapes. Tim, is it
possible for a SignWriting add-on to work with SooSL or for me to add these
handshapes myself?

Adam, the research is detailed and none of the existing handshapes are
close enough. I've used 'close enough' in other instances.

Yes, the second handshape is the R hand on a hinge. I have it in my data
with both the thumb extended at the side and on the ring and baby fingers.

Regards,
Keren.

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: