[Sw-l] ANNOUNCEMENT: SooSL 0.9.2 has been released!!!

Tue Sep 7 18:12:50 UTC 2021

SignWriting List
September 7, 2021

Thank you, Timothy, for keeping the SooSL program up-to-date and for sending us the announcements.

12 years - imagine that!

We appreciate working with you. I am glad to see that the SooSL program is used. Keep us informed -

Val ;-)

————

>>> https://soosl.net/privacy_policy/en/ <https://soosl.net/privacy_policy/en/>

sutton at signwriting.org