[Sw-l] (no subject)

Física em Libras tr.vanessa.ferreira at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 14 01:50:53 UTC 2021

I dont think i understood what you said, but usually the moon looks like a
snake.
https://phet.colorado.edu/pt/simulations/gravity-and-orbits
This is a good place to find simulations, and in this one you can see the
earth's trajectory around the Sun, and the moon's trajectory around the
Earth while they are together going around the Sun. Bu i´m not talking
about the barycenter of the planet.
[image: image.png]

This image we see in the next imagem, The Sun is not at the center, the
Earth is angled around 23º while rotation, and also the equatorial plane is
not the horizontal plane
[image: image.png]
[image: image.png]
And that's why I need to write all these details so people can understand
and remember how Earth is orbiting the Sun.