[Sw-l] Rub contact

Thu Apr 7 14:21:52 UTC 2022

SignWriting List
April 7, 2022

Hello SignWriting List, and Honza from the Czech Republic,

Are you getting messages from the SignWriting List now, Honza, using your new Gmail account?

I hope you get this email.  I want to be sure that you get it, so please tell us if you did.

Regarding the Rub Symbol…Direction of rubbing was never written with the symbol. The symbol always goes one direction and represents rubbing in general without stating the direction of rubbing.

But it's a very interesting idea, but never a part of the International SignWriting Alphabet 2010 (ISWA).