[Sw-l] Sutton SignWriting Web Components and the symbol palette

Profo Rubens Almeida rubens.escritadesinais at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 5 10:43:23 UTC 2022

Wow!
Congratulations Steve!
With the symbol palette it will facilitate the work with the creation of a
website in Libras, something similar to Adam's work, I still don't know
much about building websites, but I'm studying to start this project.😊

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu