[Sw-l] Sutton SignWriting Web Components v1.1.0 with symbol palette

Fri Dec 9 00:02:51 UTC 2022

SignWriting List
December 8. 2022

Hello SW List members and web developers -

Thank you, Steve, for this spectacular development -

Quite an accomplishment ...

I hope SW Symbol Palettes will pop up on web sites and projects all over the internet -

As Steve says below, use <fsw-palette></fsw-palette> and your ready to go….

Val ;-)