[Sw-l] Special Symbols

Uta Meißner uta.hielscher at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 12 10:16:30 UTC 2022

Hi Valerie,

Thank you for explaining the symbols.
[image: image.png][image: image.png] [image: image.png]
These symbols were not used in sign2mint. That doesn't mean that there
aren't any signs with this movement. I don't know.

I'm trying to explain why I'm having trouble understanding these symbols.

I think that somehow I didn't want to accept that this icon is rowing boat
level. Because otherwise this icon would belong to the Rowboat layer, but
it doesn't. And the arrow shaft looks completely different, it doesn't look
like the one from the rowboat plane, it looks like the one from the window
plane.

And I am confused about both symbols. If I see the both symbols, so I
think, the movement must be different. But both symbols are the same, right?
[image: image.png] [image: image.png]

And I think because of these contradictions that affect me, I always forget
what these symbols mean.

Is there an explanation as to why these symbols don't have the same arrow
shafts as is typical at rowing boat levels? And why there are two separate
rowboat level groups?

And the symbol is with Rotation, right?
[image: image.png]
Similar to
[image: image.png]

Roughly speaking, it doesn't matter which symbol you use, right? Because
basically this symbol means that the hand turns.
Unfortunately, I did not understand Stefan Wöhrmann's explanation, with the
emphasis on fingers.

Sorry for my many questions. I want to understand the symbols correctly and
not interpret them differently than you do. :)

Best regards