[Sw-l] Machine Translation between Spoken Languages and Signed Languages Represented in SignWriting

John Carlson yottzumm at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 20 04:08:58 UTC 2022

I just found out that chatGPT can translate between English words and ASL
as English movements!

John

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: