[Sw-l] words to ASL in English. How about HAnim?

John Carlson yottzumm at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 20 17:23:28 UTC 2022

Oh, wow, you got an image with SignWriting on it out of chatGPT?  That’s
pretty awesome!   I just got descriptions of SignWriting(?).

Maybe they’ve slurped up your database since the last time i tried it?
It’s some kind of web crawler.  Let me try my queries again.

AFAIK it’s text to text or text to error (possibly an image), but you can
plug text into other programs, including image generators.

John

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu