[Sw-l] SignMail is currently offline!

Sun Feb 6 16:38:16 UTC 2022

SignWriting List
February 6, 2022

Hi Stefan!

So fantastic to see you on the list again and I remember our times on SignMail and how exciting it was to see your students write an email with you and us in SignWriting.

Thank you for those magical times. And thank you, Steve, for the magical program of a bygone era. It is OK that we don't have SignMail right now. There are other ways to put SignWriting into email ;-)

But as Steve just explained in detail, the technical issues are too great and cannot be resolved right now.

I love the DELEGS program. I look forward to writing more about it soon.

Thank you Stefan ;-)

Blessings!

Val ;-)

--------