[Sw-l] Email in SignWriting

Stefan Woehrmann 000000068eb2df61-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Tue Feb 8 21:23:56 UTC 2022

Hi Val, hello sw-list members,
wow, so much fun to read your perfect translation ...big smile.!!

Well most of the time I write new signs directly with the wonderful Delegs
Editor - Dictionary

I love to understand written signs in ASL  with the Search option in the
SignPuddle  - Dictionary.

Perhaps you can teach us with a video from your desktop while you look for
the unknown signs in the ASL SignPuddle Dictionary!!! ..."Search by
Symbols"   ....Good luck...big smile

[image: grafik.png]