[Sw-l] Digitizing SignWriting DOS Keyboards

Wed Feb 9 10:12:21 UTC 2022

SignWriting List
February 9, 2022

Hello Stefan
You already worked at length with Steve Slevinski on this Fingerspeller project years ago. That is why when you click on the Fingerspeller icon in SignPuddle online there is a Fingerspeller Keyboard for Germany already installed. Please see the attached diagram.