[Sw-l] Could you proofread my ASL signwriting?

AnnaGrace Greenfield msannagrace20 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 9 14:46:35 UTC 2022

Hi Hector,

That was an excellent video production! I like the way you placed the
signwriting under your video.

Thank you for signing, for your time, and for making the video. You are
helping me a lot already.

I am still working on this project. I will keep you posted!

Gratefully,
AnnaGrace