[Sw-l] SignSpelling with traveling wrist flex movements

AnnaGrace Greenfield msannagrace20 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 9 20:00:31 UTC 2022

Hi Uta,

Below is a screenshot of where the wrist movements are mentioned in the
"Lessons in SignWriting" textbook. I circled the symbols and the page
number.
When I see an example of a signspelling that includes wrist movements, I
will put it in this thread.
Hope this helps ---
Regards,
AnnaGrace