[Sw-l] SignSpelling with traveling wrist flex movements

André Thibeault atg at VIDEOTRON.CA
Wed Feb 9 21:23:57 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,

STRICT (Quebec Sign Language)

There are  traveling wrist flex movements for STRICT.

DISCIPLINE (Quebec Sign Language)

There are not traveling wrist flex movements for DISCIPLINE. Butt, there are
travaveling double down (down down) movements.

Best regards,

André