[Sw-l] To "V" or not to "V", that is the question.

Carlos Cristian Libras carloscristianlibras at GMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 13 14:16:58 UTC 2022

I am very happy to know a little more about you AnnaGrace.
I am glad to hear that you see the benefits of SW for deaf students.

I like to tell my students that in a few years time, sign writing, whether
by the SW sutton method or other methods, will be very popular and common
among the deaf.
We who are starting this work in practice will be remembered by the history
books as "those who took the first steps in the right direction."
 When we are dead, of course, maybe 200 years from now, our names will be
in the history books of the deaf people. And I believe that you and I have
more potential for that, because we are deaf.

I just wanted to leave my encouragement here, let's keep moving forward in
the education of the deaf, because the future depends on what we do today.