[Sw-l] Could you proofread my ASL signwriting?

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 17 17:36:22 UTC 2022

Quick answer, the symbol means that the fingers “open and close” side by side with each other. Basically it would be like the ASL sign for scissors: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbL2THwS4JA <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbL2THwS4JA>

Adam