[Sw-l] My First Sutton Signwriting Class in the Virtual World! ()

Sun Feb 20 18:52:06 UTC 2022

SignWriting List
February 20, 2022

Hello Rio!
This is so exciting. Thank you for sharing this with us. I wish you all the best with your dictionary. I am sure it will be very useful. And I love this picture! I'm trying to figure out what it must feel like to be in the Virtual World Classroom. A wow experience…. ;-)