[Sw-l] [SPAM] Re: Could you proofread my ASL signwriting?

Ms. AnnaGrace msannagrace20 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 21 12:35:01 UTC 2022

Hi All,

I corrected myself on the sign for #4 that I mentioned in my recent email.

I just realized that my palm should face upwards. So, I made another video,
and it is attached. Please disregard the video of my hand in my recent
email and replace it with this one.  :-)

Thanks,
AnnaGrace