[Sw-l] Scissors Finger Movements

Ms. AnnaGrace msannagrace20 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 21 23:31:01 UTC 2022

Hi Adam,

Thank you so much for your feedback! It is much appreciated.

As for the spelling for DOG. I like it - but I do have a question about the
placement of the hinge[image: Screen Shot 2022-02-21 at 6.28.28 PM.png]
 grapheme.
For further clarification on which finger to hinge, I moved the hinge
grapheme to another location
to specify which finger to hinge, which is the middle finger, in the sign
for DOG.
The red arrow below shows where I relocated it.
What are your thoughts?

Thanks,
AnnaGrace