[Sw-l] HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU VALERIE

Tue Feb 22 19:10:55 UTC 2022

SignWriting List
February 22, 2022

Hello Erika!
This is a "Blast From Our Past". I believe this was January 2010? It was wonderful to visit with you in our home and I enjoyed working with you. We did hours of audio recordings discussing the history of SignWriting and writing systems, I believe.There was so much to talk about ;-)

And we look a lot younger in these photos don't we? Twelve years ago ...

It's great to know that you are presenting SignWriting at your class today. Your work with linguistic anthropology and SignWriting in Nepal and also other journal articles are invaluable to us, Erika. Thank you for everything and please send my best wishes to your students.

Val ;-)

---------