[Sw-l] New year and a new site: https://www.sutton-signwriting.io

Sat Jan 1 18:32:55 UTC 2022

SignWriting List
January 1, 2022

Happy New Year, everyone!

Thank you, Steve, for this new SignWriting site for software development, on Github -

It looks great ...

I look forward to studying it soon -

Sutton SignWriting on GitHub.
https://www.sutton-signwriting.io

Thank you for this New Year’s gift -

And thank you to everyone, for your many SignWriting gifts around the world -

I look forward to seeing your projects in 2022 ;-)

Val ;-)