[Sw-l] [SPAM] Re: ASL: Glyph for "2" and "K" handshapes

Melinda 0000001ec1c1d7bd-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Thu Jan 6 21:30:42 UTC 2022

Thank you.

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Thursday, January 6, 2022, 3:21 PM, Valerie Sutton <sutton at SIGNWRITING.ORG> wrote:

SignWriting ListJanuary 6, 2022
Thank you, AnnaGrace!
----

On Jan 6, 2022, at 12:33 PM, AnnaGrace Greenfield <msannagrace20 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Valerie, Adam, and Carlos,

Thank you for your replies! I appreciate your information and thoughts.

I have read each of your emails very carefully. I need a few days to compose my reply. Just letting you know that it's definitely in the works!

With warm regards,

AnnaGrace Greenfield