[Sw-l] Digitizing SignWriting DOS Keyboards

Sun Jan 30 04:29:01 UTC 2022

SignWriting List
January 29, 2022

Dear Amit, Steve and everyone on the SW List:

I have completed a text file that lists the FSW for German-Swiss Fingerspelling, based on the old SignWriter DOS Fingerspelling Keyboard for German-Swiss Sign Language (DSGS). The attached text file with the FSW does not include numbers or punctuation, only the alphabetic fingerspelling characters.

All of these characters are entered in SignPuddle Online in the German-Swiss Sign Language Dictionary, under the search-text word “Fingeralphabeth". The attached text file includes instruction on how to find the symbols in SignPuddle.

Please see 2 attached files, the graphic keyboard design and the FSW text file. Hope you can use this, Amit? If yes, I can do other countries, if this is useful.

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu

Name: Fingerspelling DSGS.txt