[Sw-l] Head position symbols

Fri Jun 3 05:13:13 UTC 2022

SignWriting List
June 2, 2022

So let us look at the “Movement of Tilting” the Head:

BaseSymbol 515: Movement of Tilting
https://www.signbank.org/iswa/302/302_bs.html

Here is a screen capture of those symbols… I have placed numbers to the left of each symbol in the screen capture so you can follow my word desciption…

1. Movement of “Single-Tilting” - the action of tilting the head to the left.

2. Movement of “Single-Tilting” - the action of tilting the head to the right.

3. Movement of "Double-Tilting" the head twice to the left "TILT-TILT"

4. Movement of "Double-Tilting" the head twice to the right "TILT-TILT"

5. Movement of “Triple-Tilting" the head three times to the left "TILT-TILT-TILT"

6. Movement of “Triple-Tilting" the head three times to the right "TILT-TILT-TILT"

7. Movement of “Alternating Tilts” TILT-LEFT then TILT-RIGHT

8. Movement of “Alternating Tilts” TILT-RIGHT then TILT-LEFT

9. Movement of “Multiple Alternating Tilts” TILT-LEFT then TILT-RIGHT many times

10. Movement of “Multiple Alternating Tilts” TILT-RIGHT then TILT-LEFT many times