[Sw-l] SignWriting used for Cued Speech in multiple languages

Mon Jun 27 18:26:10 UTC 2022

SignWriting List
June 27, 2022

Thank you, Alexandra Racek, for permission to post this beautiful document on writing Cued Speech in SignWriting. The document is now posted in the SignWriting Archive, with a link on the front page of SignWriting.org :

Cued Speech written in SignWriting by Alexandra Racek
https://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs13/sw1297_Cued_Speech_Adaptations_for_Multiple_Languages_Alexandra_Racek_06242022.pdf

Cued Speech in FSW in ASL SignPuddle Online:
https://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/canvas.php?ui=1&sgn=4&sid=11619

Blessings -

Val ;-)