[Sw-l] Ukrainian SignPuddle Dictionary

Fri Mar 4 23:39:37 UTC 2022

SignWriting List
March 4, 2022

It is I who thanks you, Sutthikhun. The link error you received before, was a mistaken link on our directory page, so I fixed the link. I had not realized we had a broken link, so it is good you posted first in the International Sign Language area. At least it got into SignPuddle and could be moved easily ;-)

Thank you also for writing a Ukrainian sign - I am happy to see that there is Ukrainian fingerspelling written in the Ukranian SignPuddle, and now that you found the Ukrainian National Anthem in sign language on video on the internet, then maybe someday someone can write it in SignWriting - that will be wonderful.

I pray for the world. It is hard to watch the news.

Val ;-)

—————