[Sw-l] Proofreading a signwriting...

Cherie Wren 000000111c1a7803-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Sat Mar 12 14:33:10 UTC 2022

 One thing that might be helpful is to figure out what part is the sign itself, and what part is transition TO the sign.  So for KISSFIST the movement to the chin is part of the transition, and the kiss-and-move-forward is the sign itself.
cherie